New Season of Craft Activities
Our new season of craft activities will be very seasonal
- 19th March - Rocking chick
- 26th March - Caterpillar book marks
- 2nd April - Mother’s day cards
- 9th April - Easter egg workshop with party bag
- 14th May - decorated welly pegs
- 21st May - sparkley hanging decorations
- 28th May - cross-stitch initials
- 9th April - Sousette ‘the children’s party planners will be hosting for us an Easter Egg Workshop with free party bags and two age groups, age 3-5 10 am -11 am and age 5 -10 from 11- 12pm
All these take place in the Dragons showroom, do call us on 0207 589 3795
or email to reserve your place firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a special Easter Egg Workshop for ages 3-5, hosted by Sousette the children’s party planners, between 10-11am with party bags but parents do need to register their little one’s and it is free!
For children ages 5-10 years old between 11-12pm we will be doing a session for older children to give them a chance to have fun doing an Easter Egg workshop too.
Do join in and have a chance to shop in our new showroom or have a coffee with friends while your little one’s can cut and stick to their hearts content!